Short Description: The sheet music is an arrangement of
"Hey Pippi Langstrumpf" (Title Song of the movie Pippi Longstocking) for school orchestra close to the original recording. The instrumentation is very flexible.
Licensed Territory: Germany, Austria, Switzerland. You are not allowed to purchase the sheet music out of these countries!
Instrumentation: (School) Orchestra
Instruments: Vocal, Flute, Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Brass, Trumpet, Horn, Guitar,
El. Guitar, Strings, Violin, Viola, Violoncello, El. Bass, Drums, Percussion
Instrumentation Details: The instrumentation is kept very flexible so that you can perform the piece with the instruments / singers available to you so that it sounds as good as possible and so that your rehearsal work is optimally supported and simplified. This means in detail:
1. The lead vocals can be replaced or doubled instrumentally: from a C instrument, e.g. violin (lead melody in C), from a Bb instrument, e.g. trumpet (lead melody in B) or from an Eb instrument, e.g. alto saxophone (lead melody in Eb).
2. The additional singing voice "Singing blown over a comb" is intended as a male voice that is blown over a comb with foil or played with a kazoo. This part is always doubled by a tenor saxophone. It can therefore also be omitted.
3. The brass instruments can be replaced or doubled with a synthesizer (with appropriate sounds). Instead, the voice “syn. Winds in C “ is provided.
4. There is also a synthetic part for the string parts: “Strings”. The strings could be replaced (or doubled) by a synthesizer (and thus by one person).
5. There is also a special voice for the glockenspiel: "Singing over a comb / glockenspiel". The carillon, which has little to do, is played whenever this singing voice pauses. So the same person could take over both voices.
6. Instead of an electric bass, there is also a double bass part, i.e. the electric bass could be replaced or doubled by a double bass.
7. The drums could also be left out or parts of the drums could be replaced by percussion instruments (e.g. hi-hat / ride cymbals from a bells ring, snare from a small drum and bass drum from a kettledrum, large drum, etc.).
Music by: Konrad Elfers, Jan Johansson
Words by: Wolfgang Franke
Level: 2 (of 5)
Pages: 44 (11 score, 33 parts)
Order No. 101-800-8003d
Video: Please click on the video icon above!
We can transpose this tune for you. This is how it works:
1. Order it in the original version.
2. Order our article Transposition B.
3. Send an informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject:“Transposition”). In the email please indicate the title of the original as well as the key desired.
You’ll receive the transposition within a couple of days as a pdf file you can open using your password for the original version.